Tuesday 20 November 2007

texting text

in response to my thinkings on text being dull and unimaginative.i have created these images playing with the idea of being able to change the font of a text or sending hand written messages.

an example of a thoughtful little message that makes me smile and lets me know someone is thinking of me but is that really conveyed in this image?


here is message i sent to my friend, it encourages a much more delightful response than a standard text message.



which one do you prefer? which one would make you call me?

there are many connotations associated with this concept. for one, it would encourage people to be aware of their handwriting and more aware of the words they say to each other. imagine receiving a text from your little cousin and being able to see the child like handwriting. or texting you boss to say you are ill...would he be able to tell you were lying by your handwriting?......

No comments: