Thursday 1 November 2007

dear reader


let me begin by asking you this -
when was the last time you took the time, trouble and care to put your thoughts down on paper and send them to a friend?
when we write a proper letter to someone we give a little bit of ourselves away...

douceurs is a project about capturing the essence...

i am a designer. design is somewhat like the word love. will we ever truly understand what it means? inevitably the meaning is personal and unique. these communications between yourself and i will hopefully let you see what design means to me and the work that I do.

In particular, this space is going to be a canvas for douceurs. a way for me to document my process and the development of my project.

for any of you who don't already know- douceurs translates in 'sweet words'.

No comments: