Wednesday 7 November 2007

experience prototyping

tomorrow is a day of experience prototyping. welcome to my free typing service.
come along to st. andrews near the post box to participate.

my service will be well advertised on the route to my typing location.

i have decided to situate myself next to a post box to improve the likelihood that participants will post their letters off there and then.

i am taking a table and chair so i can make myself comfortable and perhaps draw some attention to my service.

i am providing stamped envelopes. examples of letters. these stamped postcards, so hopefully i can gain some physical feedback. each one says thank you for participating and asks a question related to douceurs.

so wish me luck! results will be posted tomorrow.

1 comment:

mama said...

this is mum wishing you good luck on your typing day.. you never cease to amaze me with your ideas lauren! lv. Mm xxx